Smart Lithium Battery 48V 16kWh
Smart battery built with second-life lithium-ion cells from electric vehicles.
- Voltage range 42V to 57.4 V
- Maximum discharge current 100A (5kW)
- Cells tested to warrantee their performance and remaining capacity (16kWh is remaining tested capacity).
- Can be used in both off-grid and on-grid applications.
- High quality battery management system (BMS) with Bluetooth capability, which allows to monitor and control all batteries relevant parameters.
- Built inside a top-notch lacquered steel cabinet with IP66 degree of protection.
- Can be installed mounted on the wall or standing on the floor.
- Dimensions: 100x80x30cm.
- Weight: 190 Kg (approx).
Performance and Warranty
Lithium-ion cells used in electric vehicles deliver superior performance in both power and energy density, allowing them to achieve a high weight-to-performance ratio.
The Smart Lithium Battery can be charged and discharged fast; using solar energy, a power generator, electricity from the grid or a combination of all.
Lithium cells perform best above 0 degrees Celsius, however they can work until -20 degrees Celsius following the correct operation procedure.
Smart-Power warranties its batteries for 5 years, nevertheless, they have an expected service life of 15 years (around 3000 to 4000 cycles).
Smart-Power cares about the environment
Battery reuse helps postpone the recycling. Delaying Recycling Through Repurposing second-life batteries, increases their total service life which slows down the rate of resource exploitation, reduces the waste disposal and makes EV technology more sustainable.